When you are purchasing your next stamp for business or personal use, you may want to consider self-inking stamps. Self-inking stamps provide many benefits over traditional stamps that require an ink pad and there are many reasons why people prefer self-inking stamps over the traditional stamp-and-pad model.
So, what are some of those reasons you’ll enjoy self-inking stamps?
- Convenience of use: It is faster and easier to use a self inking stamp since you cut out a step in the stamping process. This matters a great deal when you are stamping hundreds of documents in a day.
- Easy storage: No more worrying about storing a stamp and ink pad separately- you have one compact package.
- Out-of-the-box use: Since your self inking stamp doesn’t require a separate ink pad, you can use a self-inking stamp anytime and anywhere without needing any accessories.
- Less mess: Ink pads can create the potential for a significant mess, especially if you are using the stamps for crafts and have small children.
These are just a few of the many reasons why you will enjoy self-inking stamps. A1 Stamps has a wide selection of self-inking stamps available, so try one out for your next stamp purchase.
Do you need self-inking stamps quickly? If so, you don’t have to wait weeks to process an order. Instead, follow the three simple steps below and your stamps will get mailed out within one business day. It’s easy!
Step 1: Visit A1Stamps.com. Here you will find your eyes opened to a whole new world of possibilities in respect to self-inking stamps.
Step 2: Make your choice. With so many options to choose from, this could prove a bit difficult. But more than likely, you’ll be visiting the site with an idea already in mind. Should you need help making a selection, feel free to call 989-631.1530 for assistance.
Step 3: Place your order by three o’clock Eastern time. If you get the order in by then, it will be shipped out the next business day!
Keep in mind, if you place an order for self-inking stamps on Friday, it may not ship until Monday since the weekend is not included as business days.
Why aren’t you using self inking stamps? Aren’t you tired of reaching for a stamp pad only to find out that it is dry? Before you can use the stamp, you have to stop and reload the ink pad itself. Not only is it a pain in the neck to have to re-ink the pad, but you end up wasting precious time looking for the ink bottle before you can even get to the point of using the stamp at all.
Once you get your first self inking stamp, you will wonder what in the world took you so long to go with this option. When you need to date stamp that document, all you have to do is reach for the stamp, and click it down on the paper. No more looking for the stamp pad and opening it to stamp the ink pad before you can stamp your paperwork. Self inking stamps – the only way to go…cut out unnecessary steps and become more efficient today! Visit us at www.a1stamps.com.
When it comes to stamps, you generally have two primary options: the traditional wooden handle stamps that require an ink pad or the plastic self inking stamps that you set in place and push down to make an imprint. The question is: which is best for you?
The truth is — they both can be extremely useful for a variety of reasons. But often you will find self inking stamps are the way to go. Here are just a couple of reasons why:
- They are more precise — Sometimes when you use stamps that call for a separate ink pad, you’ll find yourself smearing ink on the paper. Because you have to be careful to hold your hand steady and perpendicular to the paper, your imprint will not always come out as clearly as you would like. With self inking stamps this is not a worry because they will automatically rest evenly on top of the paper. All you have to do is push down. There is no fear of accidentally leaning sideways and marring the imprint.
- It’s one less thing to lose — Let’s face it, when you’re running a small business, odds are you have paperwork and tools everywhere. Who needs to keep up with one more thing? Using self inking stamps ensures that when you need the ink, it’s already right there with the stamp. There is no fear of accidentally losing the ink.
Looking for self inking stamps? Visit a1stamps.com today!